QBitCRC Solutions LTD
QBitCRC Solutions LTD is a company of AIFINITY HOLDING LTD.
company number: 584520
registered office: 101, Rose Street South Lane, Edinburgh, EH2 3JG, SCOTLAND
Mobile: +49 177 9586785 (John Ebert, Founder & CEO)
Who we are
QBitCRC Solutions LTD managed by a team of specialists and experts with more than 30 years of experience in IT technologies.
Linking from QBitCRC Solutions LTD
QBitCRC Solutions LTD links to websites that are managed by other companies, government departments and agencies, service providers or other organisations. We don’t have any control over the content on these websites.
We’re not responsible for:
- the protection of any information you give to these websites
- any loss or damage that may come from your use of these websites, or any other websites they link to
- You agree to release us from any claims or disputes that may come from using these websites.
- You should read all terms and conditions, privacy policies and end user licences that relate to these websites before you use them.
Using QBitCRC Solutions LTD content
Most content on QBitCRC Solutions LTD is copyright protection and is published under
Computing Research Center von QBitCRC Solutions LTD is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
While we make every effort to keep QBitCRC Solutions LTD up to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
We don’t publish advice on QBitCRC.solutions. You should get professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of the content.
We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using QBitCRC Solutions LTD.
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of QBitCRC Solutions LTD and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use QBitCRC Solutions LTD and any websites that are linked to or from it
- This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
This includes (but isn’t limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
We may still be liable for:
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence
- fraudulent misrepresentation
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
Requests to remove content
- You can ask for content to be removed from QBitCRC Solutions LTD. We’ll only do this in certain cases, eg if it breaches copyright laws, contains sensitive personal data or material that may be considered obscene or defamatory.
- Contact us to ask for content to be removed. You’ll need to send us the web address (URL) of the content and explain why you think it should be removed. We’ll reply to let you know whether we’ll remove it.
- We remove content at our discretion in discussion with the department or agency responsible for it. You can still request information under the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act.
- Information about you and your visits to QBitCRC Solutions LTD.
- We make every effort to check and test QBitCRC Solutions LTD for viruses at every stage of production. You must make sure that the way you use QBitCRC Solutions LTD doesn’t expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which can damage your computer system.
- We’re not responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use QBitCRC Solutions LTD.
Viruses, hacking and other offences.
- When using QBitCRC Solutions LTD, you must not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that’s malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not try to gain unauthorised access to QBitCRC Solutions LTD, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it.
- You must not attack QBitCRC Solutions LTD in any way. This includes denial-of-service attacks.
- We’ll report any attacks or attempts to gain unauthorised access to QBitCRC Solutions LTD to the relevant law enforcement authorities and share information about you with them.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute you have which relates to these terms and conditions, or your use of QBitCRC Solutions LTD (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- There may be legal notices elsewhere on QBitCRC Solutions LTD that relate to how you use the site.
- We’re not liable if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We might decide not to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions. We can always decide to exercise or enforce that right at a later date.
- Doing this once won’t mean we automatically waive the right on any other occasion.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will still apply.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice. You’ll agree to any changes if you continue to use QBitCRC.solutions after the terms and conditions have been updated.